FWD Life Protection has several key features, as outlined below.
- Wide range of premium payment terms to suit your needs, with options for 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 years.
- Flexibility to choose when the minimum protection level (MPL) starts to reduce (the "MPL age option"), starting from age 75 or 85.
Upon the person insured reaching the chosen MPL age option, the MPL will reduce by 10% each policy year for the next 5 policy years. Thereafter, the MPL will remain the same until the end of the coverage term.
- Basic benefits which comprise the Death Benefit, Terminal Illness Benefit, Total and Permanent Disability Benefit and Retrenchment Benefit.
- Enjoy the option to convert a portion of your Surrender Value into an annual income stream.
- Defer premium payment for up to 12 months without interest.
- Upon the person insured reaching certain lifestage events, the Lifestage Purchase Option can be exercised allowing the person insured to buy a new policy without the need to provide evidence of good health.
- Add-on riders to supplement your coverage:
- FWD Early CI Protection Rider
- FWD CI Protection Rider
- FWD CI Premium Waiver Rider
- FWD Payer Premium Waiver Rider