If you were involved in an accident and you require assistance, please call our FWD Emergency Assistance at +65 6322 2072. If someone has been injured, please let Emergency Assistance know that an ambulance is required.
Emergency Assistance will immediately dispatch the MARS (Mobile Accident Response Service) team. On arrival, MARS will assist you in the accident reporting and arrange a towing service, if needed. If you do not require Emergency Assistance, here’s what you need to do:
- Do not move your car/motorcycle from the initial location of the accident;
- Take photos of all the vehicles involved. The accident scene photos are to be enclosed when you lodge the accident report;
- Note down the registration numbers of all vehicles involved;
- Exchange particulars of all drivers involved and take note of the injured people (if any), including: Name, NRIC, Phone number, Address and Name of Insurance Company;
- Do not admit liability or make any offers to a Third Party;
- Take your car/motorcycle to the Approved Reporting Centres and make the accident report within 24 hours or by the next working day.