The primary exclusions are claims related to the following:
- Visiting any country where the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Singapore advises against travelling to or recommends postponing the travel to;
- Pre-existing medical conditions;
- Participating in a sport activity that does not meet the criteria in the contract, or in any sport under professional capacity;
- Suicide or self-inflicted act;
- Travelling contrary to your doctor’s advice;
- Inflated or fraudulently made claims;
- Participating in any illegal act including war, uprising, riot, strike or civil commotion.