The most common scenarios for rejection of claims are:
- Visiting any country where the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Singapore advises against travelling to or recommends postponing the travel to;
- Claims related to pre-existing medical conditions;
- Participating in sports that do not meet the criteria listed in the contract;
- Due to suicide or self-inflicted act;
- Travelling contrary to your doctor’s advice;
- Inflated or fraudulently made claims;
- Participating in any illegal act including war, uprising, riot, strike or civil commotion.