You can enhance your cover with this accelerating rider which requires separate premiums to keep the protection in place.
Neurological disorder refers to the following conditions:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Bacterial Meningitis with full recovery
- Brain Aneurysm Surgery (via craniotomy)
- Brain Aneurysm Surgery (via endovascular procedures)
- Carotid Artery Surgery
- Cavernous Sinus Thrombosis Surgery
- Cerebral Shunt Insertion
- Polio Induced Muscle Weakness
- Primary Lateral Sclerosis
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Severe Progressive Bulbar Palsy
Upon being diagnosed with the above condition, we will pay 100% of the protection amount.
Please refer to the policy contract for more information.