Yes. You may add the following riders (where applicable) to your base plan:
- FWD Critical Illness Rider for coverage against late-stage critical illness.
- FWD TPD Rider for coverage against total and permanent disability.
- FWD Total CI Rider for coverage against early, intermediate, and late stage critical illnesses including future unknown illnesses.
- FWD CI Premium Waiver Rider for a waiver of premium when you are diagnosed with a covered critical illness.
- FWD Payer Premium Waiver Rider for a waiver of premium when the policy owner dies, or is diagnosed with total & permanent disability, or a covered critical illness.
The FWD Total CI Rider, FWD CI Premium Waiver Rider and FWD Payer Premium Waiver Rider are only available if the base plan is a fixed term policy.
You will have to pay additional premiums (on top of the premium you pay for your base plan) for its respective coverage to be in effect. Please refer to the respective contracts for the individual riders for more information on the benefits.