Yes, we may honour the claim-free experience from overseas based on the no claim certificate issued by your overseas car insurance company that includes the following:
- Policy number;
- name of policyholder and/or named insured (if policyholder is not driving);
- number of claim-free years (from when to when); and
- date of cancellation of the overseas car insurance.
Please note that we will honour your no-claim period and apply the NCD according to Singapore’s industry practice only when:
- Your effective date of insurance with FWD is within 24 months from the date of cancellation of the overseas car insurance;
- the policyholder with FWD is the policyholder or the named insured (if policyholder is not driving) in the overseas car insurance; and
- you haven’t earned a NCD from any other insurance company in Singapore using the same certificate.