You can buy the COVID-19 Enhanced Travel Benefits as an add-on to FWD Travel insurance if the following are true at the point of purchasing this policy:
- You are at least 16 years old and a resident of Singapore possessing a valid FIN or NRIC;
- at the point of purchasing this policy, you have not, in the last 14 days, been tested positive for COVID-19 or shown any COVID-19 Symptoms, and/or been subjected to a COVID-19 isolation order of any form by local government authorities. “COVID-19 Symptoms” mean any of the following symptoms: cough, smell/taste impairment, fever, breathing difficulties, body aches, headaches, fatigue, sore throat, diarrhoea and/or runny nose;
- you have never been refused when buying/renewing any travel insurance, nor has your travel insurance ever been cancelled/voided by your insurer;
- (Only applicable when policyholder is under 16 years old) you are the parent or guardian of the applicant and give consent to the applicant to enter into this insurance contract;
- at the time of booking of your trip and before you purchase this travel policy,
- the Singapore authorities, WHO (World Health Organisation) or local authorities of the country you are travelling to have not issued any travel advisory or notice warning against non-essential travel; or
- Singapore or the country you are travelling to must not have had their airports shut or implemented any ban of any international flights for reasons related to COVID-19; and
- you should only book trips to countries that are permitted for travel by local government authorities and which the Ministry of Foreign Affairs have not advised against travelling to, and/or are under any permitted travel arrangements currently in place, or that will be in place during your period of travel.
- No material fact has been withheld and to the best of your knowledge, the information furnished is true and complete. You understand that, otherwise, we have the right to either decline your claims or cancel the policy and treat it as never having existed.