FWD HDB Fire insurance covers fire damage to building structures, fixtures, and fittings provided by the HDB or its approved developers.
FWD Home insurance covers:
- loss or damage to home contents and renovations including the cost of removing debris
- alternative accommodation expenses and cost of storing home contents when you cannot continue to live in your home
- any incidental expenses arising directly from the loss of use of your home, conservancy charges, and the cost to replenish firefighting appliances kept in your home
- any legal liability for the loss or damage you accidentally cause
- home assistance services such as electrical, plumbing, locksmithing, and air-conditioning
To find out more about HDB Fire insurance and FWD Home insurance, you can refer to: